Thursday, October 30, 2008

Of Triggers, Blood, Cops and Snaps

October 25, 2008 6:35 pm



Triggers

2

“I’m thinking of going into PDEA…”

0

“I need V-10! C’mon, get me some!”

0

“I was with Little…and this girl named…”

8

“…you actually think I haven’t heard that you smoke juts?”

:

1

Blood! Blood! Blood!

Where can I get a clean gun now?

“And why are you asking?”

I want to kill some fuckers.

“You bloodthirsty child.”

(Screams)

“My, my, now we’re talking.”

I fucking want a bloody new year. Only then it will be a happy new year.

“Don’t do anything ‘til I get back.”

Then get your ass back here from Mindanao asap before I start dealing with this shit.

“Hey, we’ll set this right, okay?”

I want that fucker and all those fuckers dead.

“Bloody new year then it is.”

:

2

A meeting with cops

Satan, “So, how do you want this done?”

I fucking want to be there when it’s done, that’s for sure.

Brutus, “Wait, wait, what are we talking about here?”

Satan, “My Lilith wants some more fuckers dead. What she wants, she gets.”

Brutus, “What the hell happened?”

That fucker exchanged her for drugs. For two packets. She had money in her pocket, stole it. That fucker crossed a line even you won’t cross. They were friends. Why the fuck did he have to exchange her for that when she could and would’ve paid for however much he wanted? Left her there, that meth fucker. Fucking addicts. Of course she couldn’t leave. How the fuck can you even walk when you’ve been used too much. She couldn’t walk...

Brutus, “Shit…”

Now, tell me they shouldn’t die.

Brutus, “But my bloodthirsty princess, you do this and there will be a lot of backlash.”

Like that fucking matters.

Brutus, “It should.”

Brutus to Satan, “Tell her it should.”

You’ve never been gang-raped, have you? Ever seen what happens to one who went through that? He has.

Satan to Brutus, “I hate rapists.”

Satan, “My Lilith, let’s fucking kill whoever you want killed. Easy to find them. Let’s make you feel better, yes?”

Can it be traced?

Satan, “Of course not. Lots of fuckers wanting fuckers killed in our business.”

Brutus, “You really wanna throw away your life for this?”

Satan, “Just say how you want it and when and it’s done. Think about how you want it done.”

Shoot them up first with anti-bleeders. Then I want those fuckers dicks cut and shoved inside their mouths. They should eat those, for starters.

Satan, “There, happy thoughts.”

Brutus, “Shit, you’re really serious about this.”

When the hell am I not serious when I talk about killing? You’re frying your brain with that shit.

Brutus, “Not the point. You will not have my support in this.”

Really now?

Brutus, “You know what I mean. This shit happens when you’re in this business. No such thing as friends unless it’s people like us. So don’t do this. You will lose a lot making it even. Remember what you will lose. And what this will do to your mother.”

Motherfuck…

I hate having a future nowadays.

Today you’re the fucking bad cop and you win.

Brutus, “Thank you.”

You’re welcome but fuck you.

(Brutus winces.)

Put this one on hold?

Satan, “Sure…And don’t think of sneaking this one under me with your people, my love. Your blood’s too hot. And if you get hurt, then there’s no stopping me from a bloodbath. Wouldn’t mind.”

(Laughs) We can’t have you going into exile again, can we?

Ah, the future. (Leaves)

Satan, Don’t fucking let her leave the city. Watch over her when I’m not there. When she gets difficult, just tell me and I’ll take care of it.

Brutus, You won’t do anything… Would you?

Satan, Not until she says so. If it were up to me, they’d be all dead just for those added shit now in her head. But you know how it is: anything to make her happy. We just have to wait it out with her…Diffuse that trigger temper for now. Otherwise she would end up seeing them in us two. Can’t have that, man.

Brutus, Got it.

(The Good and Bad Cops didn’t let her out of their sight for almost two straight years.)

:

Triggers

2

“Geez, have you even used drugs? You gotta fucking use it before you deal it, produce it, ship it and then you can catch it. Do you even know which is which? If you want to serve our country, then do it another way. Otherwise, you’re just going to contaminate yourself with unnecessary shit.”

0

Geez, of all the things to ask from me: drugs? I goddamn hate the addict vibe.

“We’ll see.”

0

Geez, you walked onto a landmine right there.

“Really? That girl’s brother is a meth-fucker who won’t even own up to what he had done and of course there’s always their denial, denial, denial...That whole hypocrisy of respectability. My ass.”

8

Geez. These fucking lazy and bored kids nowadays and assumptions.

“Hahahaha, really? I do? Where did you hear that? I don’t do drugs and I fucking hate drugs.”

:

And 8 is snapped back into

2

No comments: