Tuesday, February 21, 2012

vertirage



i


When / you / strike / I / Walk away from those / Closest to me / This time you / came with the light / I am spun / by / you / Rabid / Rage / You / have no cure / I / walk into a bar / order a shot of tequila / There / Burning / Here / Calm / I / smile / nod / say “Thank you” / I am telling / you / to fuck off / As you make me / Walk once more with one arm / Held out / not quite touching the walls or posts / As you make me walk / With my hand twitching / for the discarded cane / or / the present / loving / hand /You / That makes me feel / so helpless


ii



I do not call / home to say / The god / damn thing / is back/ again / Help / You / Cannot go home / You / People / You / Lines /You make me / Want / to vomit




iii




I / spinning / I walk / turn like with a stiff neck/ I sit / Down like a cadet/ Or a pregnant cadet/ Order / A bucket of beer / Let’s soothe / You / Demon / Go / Away / Go / Die / And leave / Me / Stay / Dead / For good / Please / Pills / prayers / Do not/ Work / Only this





iiii





spin / Away / In the rain / Lost and on / my way/ Home / It is / too far / the honking cabs that are stopping / by / me are saying / I want to / snarl / You are / my salvation /But you will just / make me vomit / I / Hate / You






iiiii






say/ What have they / Done / To you/ cry / Love / You take / Rage / You are / 7 inches / Taller than I / Am heavier than I / am / the bites / to the wrist / shoulder / the right / palm open / to the face / closing / to a fist / towards the nose / midway swings / to the chest / the heart / elbowed / the left hand / on you / jugular / you / tiptoe / to breathe / you say / kill me / i / laugh / say / i will not / if i want to / i would have broken / your trachea / and balls / what have I done / I have been trained well / A killing rage / Is in place / Jesus Christ Woman / STOP //







No comments: