Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Becoming-Jane-Reaction

Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up Jane said, “Doctor! Doctor! I am sick!”


Doctor said, “Now, now, drink this quick!”


Jane asked, “You’re not even going to ask me what’s wrong?”


Doctor asked, “What’s wrong?”


Jane answered, “I…I…ache but I cannot feel my heart. It’s dead.”


Doctor answered, “Nah, not dead. You just said fuck that to it and put the drama in your Drama and out of your life.”


Jane laughed.


“But,” Doctor said, ”your Heart Chakra is locked.”


Jane said, “Ah…shit.”


Doctor laughed.


Jane asked, “Did I do that?”


Doctor said, “That I don’t know. Unconsciously, consciously, mechanized it just happens. Sometimes for a long time.”


Jane gasped, “Damn…How could I have forgotten…I cooked it!”


Doctor laughed, “And ate it. That is funny. And here I am---in love with a Facebook avatar.”


Jane laughed, “Now that is funny--” Put the lime in the coconut and you’ll feel better... Doctor, is there nothing I can take... So how does one live without love? Without the love of your heart? You just do. You can even be married, have children, make your dream come true--- and name your only child after your love, your heart--- the one you are not married to. There are no happy endings and so you make them because it is necessary. Do you miss, do you love, do you wish--- in your mind but your heart doesn’t.


To be alone, to choose solitude, rather than settle. Perhaps it is your fate, Jane: There will never be love again after--- locked heart, cooked heart. Your heart loses itself in the exhaustion of codes, and you lose yourself in the exhaustion from your own codes, you lose yourselves in codes.


You remember your heart, you remind your heart--- to not love the way you loved for it was death. Put the lime in the coconut and let’s drink it all together to relieve that belly ache.

No comments: