Sunday, May 8, 2011

GIRL # 35041153


And I thought it would be something significant, something really big. Yeah,big…Like he cheated on me or something. Or something really shocking or disgusting. Horrifying earwax is disgusting and he had tons of it. I had to remove it. He disgusted me. I am still shuddering. The disgust was so overwhelming that I asked him to leave. I do not regret telling him the things I said. They were the truth after all. It’s supposed to hurt. But my god, do I have to tell him to be clean? Hygienic even? It reflects so much of his personality and I’ll be damned if I would tolerate that throughout marriage. I suppose this is why we don’t have a sex life: I want things to be perfect. Impossible, of course, but at least I shouldn’t worry about hygiene. I have a problem with his irregular bowel movement, his nails, his pubic hair… Now his ears (and not to mention the teeth). Jesus, I’m not asking for the moon. Just that he, at least, be clean! He wouldn’t even wash his hands. Or really look at himself in the mirror and see how baduy he is. Such is the price of love, comfort, and being comfortable. While cleaning his ears, I really thought of breaking up with him. Just like that. Something more than earwax will definitely be the end of this relationship. But tonight it almost ended. I refuse to soothe him, or his ego. I wonder what he would do.


No comments: